Sweet Crunchy
TRIED
Friday, March 4, 2011 | 4:05 AM | 0 Message
sory , i tried so many times but it still not enough isn'it ?
sory , i use to be so selfish without knowing what is more important isn'it ?
i tried to be what you want me to be . but i CAN'T .
it's hard for me to be someone that i'm not :(
bie , i wish you were here hug me and wipe my tears :'(
each day i wish i could be the one who can make you SMILE but i cant.
i use to make you feel so severe . i know u tried to understand me all the time.
but i did'nt see all your sacrifice. sory bie.
TRUST ME I TRIEND TO BE A GIRL THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY ♥

Past | New
Meet Me

Hello stalker. I'm Aimie / 18 / JB. I'm TAKEN and i love my BABY EDDAFI

Navigate

About Links Entries

music player


Credit
Template by : Atirah Hayati
Basecode by : Jaja
Best view only at Google Chrome