Sweet Crunchy
its been so weird
Monday, November 28, 2011 | 4:06 AM | 0 Message
hai everybody , im mimi . here i wanna talk about weird . oh man what is weird ? -,- weird means something that you don't expect to happen. dont understand? yuckk! weird means something yg korg tak xpek langsung lah nak berlaku then tuptup berlaku. hah, faham tak? ah, a past few days ago , something weird happen to me. shit! i lost my money. this is just great. now i dont have any money to bear mysefl. thanks -,- dah la ayah takde . pergi china. how can i eat now ? :'( how can i lost my money. i put it nicely in my wallet. i think someone stole it. yuck! soooooooooooooooooo cruel. i hate it. sooooooooooooooo weiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddd :'(

Past | New
Meet Me

Hello stalker. I'm Aimie / 18 / JB. I'm TAKEN and i love my BABY EDDAFI

Navigate

About Links Entries

music player


Credit
Template by : Atirah Hayati
Basecode by : Jaja
Best view only at Google Chrome